We work with the people and tools developed through our education and research to create impact in the people and organisations we work with, and the world at large.
Creative Leadership Programme
The Creative Leadership: Setting the Stage for Innovation programme is complementary to other initiatives from the Centre for Creativity in Professional Practice at Bayes. It is designed to educate a new cadre of creative leaders who have intellectual resilience and can apply interdisciplinary approaches to progress creative solutions to the complex, ill-structured and dynamic challenges that we face today.
Read more about Our Creative Leadership Programme.
We work closely with our partners at the Centre for Creativity enabled by AI (CebAI) to deliver training that can teach your teams how to improve their critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills and leave you with AI tools to support the ongoing application of these skills in every day situations.
If you seek to solve a current challenge in more creative ways, the Centre offers:
- Consultancy for Creative Leadership, Business Resilience and Creative Problem Solving Consultancy to enhance creative leadership, build business resilience, solve problems more creatively, and to apply more imaginative and effective design thinking. This consultancy partners with business colleagues at Perspectiv and the Work Psychology Group
- Adoption of Arts-Based Business Practice: Adoption of new forms of arts-based business practice, based on our research expertise in this area
These services can be both short-term engagements using our ready-to-apply solutions, and profound new collaborations that transform the nature of creative leadership.
Example: The Centre worked with a research-led multi-national business to reimagine future uses of electric vehicles in mid-sized German cities. It designed and facilitated bespoke multi-day creativity workshops in which the business’s technologists, designers, architects and transport engineers collaborated intensely to create future scenarios of more integrated electric transport systems – systems that had the potential to transform and minimise the environmental impact of mass transport solutions.
Consulting with us provides you and your firm access to the Centre’s community and partners:
- Creative Leaders in the C2P2 Community: Access to the Centre’s new generation of professional and global creative leaders
- Networking : Networking with the Centre’s community of members, partners and alumni
- Development of New Partnerships: Development of new partnerships with the Centre, using new funds from bodies including Innovate UK, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs), Arts Council England and Research England
If you are interested in our consulting services, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Our Clients Say: Testimonials
The Centre has a long list of clients. These clients include: AGT Germany, ANPAS, Avega Consulting, Arcola Theatre, Atlantic Systems Guild, BBC, BT, College of Optometrists, Daimler-Chrysler, Digital Shoreditch, English Institute of Sport, E.ON Visualizing the Smart Home: Creative engagement with customer data, Eurocontrol, FIAT, Imaginary S.p.a., Ladder to the Moon, Motiroti, National Air Traffic Service (NATS), Parmalat S.p.a., Perspectiv, Playgen, Registered Nursing Home Association care homes, Regola S.p.a and Stickyworld.
See how these services helped some of our clients, and what these clients said.
Ject aI is a new interactive digital product that augments the productivity and creative capabilities of content creators such as journalists, marketing professionals and communications experts. JECT.AI automatically processes 10s of millions of news stories, scientific papers, magazine articles and blogs to present its users with ever-changing creative intelligence with which develop new content. This intelligence includes novel angles, new content, and experts and writers already talking about that content. The product is sold by the JECT.AI start-up, a spin-off from CebAI and City, University of London.
Contact JECT.AI for more information.
Practitioner and Professional Publications
Some examples of our publications for professionals and practitioners include:
- Reflections on resilience and creative leadership
- Survival Skills for the New Normal
- Getting to grips with intellectual property
- Supportng leadership through reflective journaling
- How to …. generate revenue from intellectual property
- Leadership as an Art
- Protecting Art in the Street – A Photographic Guide to Copyright in Street Art and Graffiti
- Non Conventional Copyright: Do New and Atypical Works deserve Protection?
- The Cambridge Handbook of Copyright in Street Art and Graffiti
- Remixing and Remastering Music in US Copyright Law: Some Reflections after Arty v Marshmello
- Networked technologies in the car industry, standard essential patents and refusal to license: the CJEU will soon shed light in Nokia v Daimler
- Prosecco-flavoured Pringles: did festive snack break EU law?
Our research has generated numerous resources to research and educate about new forms of interdisciplinary creative leadership, and how individuals, teams and organisations can be more creative. Some of these resources are available to everyone.
BrightSparks offers extreme personas that you can explore to discover new ideas.
INJECT enables journalists and other producers to discover new angles and content on media that you are writing.
BeCreative helps you to decide which creative techniques are best to use in different situations, and provides step-to-step guidance to use over 30 techniques.
Engaging other Bayes services
Bayes Business School is world-renowned for excellence in business-focused research and education. Our academic staff have hands-on industry experience and work closely with business leaders, in the City of London and worldwide.
Find more about other Bayes Executive Education offerings and how Bayes can help develop your business.
Centre for Creativity in Professional Practice
+44 (0)20 7040 8400