Global MBA (Online)
Our Global MBA Programme is designed for flexibility. It is a primarily online MBA that will develop you as a leader, whilst enabling you to fit study around your work and life.
Please note, we have a limited number of places available for our February intake of the Global MBA (online) starting on 28 February 2024.
If you have your funding in place and can submit a competitive application in the coming weeks, we can fast track your application. For further information, please contact Tony Whiteman Reynolds.
About the Global MBA
The Global MBA reflects the pedagogic philosophy of Bayes Business School (formerly Cass): an advanced, technically challenging, and integrated education to prepare business professionals and leaders to operate at decision-making levels.
On this part-time programme, you can look forward to experiencing the best of both online and face-to-face learning during your studies.
- The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme and the Integration Week are delivered face-to-face at our on-campus weeks
- Global MBA core modules are taught online. Choose up to six online elective modules to personalise your learning pathway.
The Bayes approach to learning
During your time on the programme, you will learn the theoretical foundations of various decision-making tools and how to apply them in practical, industry-based contexts.
This overarching ethos, as well as the breadth and structure of the programme, will be supported by a compatible range of learning strategies. For example, you will:
- Engage with foundational theory using a variety of online resources; this element of your studies will involve both self-study and direct interaction with our academics during weekly webinars
- Develop your skills in the practical application of theory through extensive use of case discussion, formal lectures in webinars, group work, workshops, formative exercises, and projects
- Undertake an integrating exercise, which will bring together your theoretical learning and practical application gained during the core modules in a real-world environment
You will also undertake individual study and group work in virtual teams for the preparation of case studies, research tasks, and other assignments, assessed or not.
This will consolidate your acquired knowledge and build the interpersonal and communication skills that are essential for your further career development.