Menghan Cui, also known as Hannah, is a PhD candidate within the Faculty of Management at Bayes Business School (formerly Cass), specialising in Organisational Behaviour studies.
Her PhD research focuses on the impact of advanced technology application, including but not limited to beneficial outcomes, challenges for implementation and value realisation, and organisational and institutional change processes that accompany technology adoption. She has a keen interest in understanding the evolution of values and perceptions and the introduction of new technologies, from individual to societal levels.
Prior to joining Bayes, Menghan provided consulting services for health care providers, policymakers and multi-national companies at KPMG China.
- MSc Management, University College London, United Kingdom
- BA Translation, Beihang University, China
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, City, University London, Sep 2020 – present
- Management Consultant, KPMG China, Feb 2018 – Jul 2019
Memberships of professional organisations
- Academy of Management, Jan 2021 – present
Chinese (Mandarin) (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
- Organizational Behaviour
- Technology Management
- health care
- non-profit & voluntary sector
- Americas - North
- Professor Amit Nigam, Professor of Management
- Dr Aneesh Banerjee, Senior Lecturer