Francesc received his PhD in Economics from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, in Barcelona. He has previously worked at the Bank of England, Deutsche Bundesbank, and Banco de España.
Francesc's research is about banking, with a particular focus on banking regulation and systemic risk.
- PhD in Economics, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain
Catalan; Valencian and Spanish; Castilian.
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Regulation
- Rodriguez, F., Arqué, G. and Argimon, I. (2011). Regulating Remuneration Schemes in Banking. In Cannata, F. and Quagliariello, M. (Eds.), Basel III and Beyond A Guide to Banking Regulation After the Crisis ISBN 978-1-906348-60-1.
Journal articles (2)
- Abbassi, P., Iyer, R., Peydró, J.-.L. and Tous, F.R. (2016). Securities trading by banks and credit supply: Micro-evidence from the crisis. Journal of Financial Economics, 121(3), pp. 569–594. doi:10.1016/j.jfineco.2016.05.005.
- Argimon, I., Castells, G.A. and Tous, F.R. (2012). Does the intensity of prudential regulation affect banks? Evidence from the 2007-2009 crises. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 1(3), pp. 14–26. doi:10.22495/jgr_v1_i3_p2.
- Ferrara, G., Acosta Smith, J. and Rodriguez Tous, F. (2018). The Impact of the Leverage Ratio on Client Clearing.