Elisabetta Pellini joined Bayes Business School in October 2021 as lecturer in Quantitative Methods and Econometrics. Elisabetta is also the coordinator of all training activities and seminars of the Centre for Econometric Analysis (CEA). Since 2017, Elisabetta has been collaborating as training associate with the consulting company TStat (Italy). From 2016 to 2021, she was visiting lecturer at Bayes Business School in Quantitative Methods and Econometrics. From 2015 to 2020, she was training associate for Timberlake Consultants (UK). In 2013-2014, Elisabetta worked as associate lecturer for the School of Economics of Surrey University. In 2012, she was research officer on a project sponsored by Enel Energia S.p.A. (Rome, Italy) and Bergamo University (Italy) and in 2009 she worked for the energy consulting company REF-E in Milan (Italy).
Dr Elisabetta Pellini is referee for Energy Economics and for International Review of Financial Analysis.
- PhD Energy Economics, University of Surrey, United Kingdom
- MSc in Energy Economics and Policy, University of Surrey, United Kingdom
- MSc Economics, Innovation and Firm Organization in the Global Market, University of Bergamo, Italy
- BSc Economics and Business Administration, University of Bergamo, Italy
- Financial Econometrics
Journal articles (4)
- Cincinelli, P., Pellini, E. and Urga, G. (2022). Systemic risk in the Chinese financial system: A panel Granger causality analysis. International Review of Financial Analysis, 82, pp. 102179–102179. doi:10.1016/j.irfa.2022.102179.
- Cincinelli, P., Pellini, E. and Urga, G. (2021). Leverage and systemic risk pro-cyclicality in the Chinese financial system. International Review of Financial Analysis, 78, pp. 101895–101895. doi:10.1016/j.irfa.2021.101895.
- Pellini, E. (2021). Estimating income and price elasticities of residential electricity demand with Autometrics. Energy Economics, 101. doi:10.1016/j.eneco.2021.105411.
- Pellini, E. (2012). Measuring the impact of market coupling on the Italian electricity market. Energy Policy, 48, pp. 322–333. doi:10.1016/j.enpol.2012.05.029.
- TStat Srl (Italy) (Private Sector)
Training Associate in Econometrics
- 27th International Panel Data Conference, University Residential Centre, Bertinoro, Italy. (Conference) (2022). Organising Committee.
- Centre for Econometric Analysis (CEA) Seminars. (Seminar) Organising Committee.