We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information secure.
It is important that you read this notice so that you are aware of how we collect and use your personal information.
Ideation Suite is operated by the National Centre for Creativity enabled by AI (CebAI), a business centre at the Bayes Business School of City, University of London, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB UK.
CebAI operates the Ideation Suite website, referred to in this notice as the “Service”.
CebAI is the data controller of personal information collected through, and used on, the Service.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this notice. The personal information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service.
We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this notice.
How we collect your information
Through the Ideation Suite Service, CebAI will collect and process the personal information that you have provided to us about yourself. Information about you will be collected in a number of ways:
- When you register to use the Service.
- When you use third-party sign-on to access the Service.
- When you use the Service in any way.
- When you sign-up to our mailing list.
What information we collect
CebAI may collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Your name and contact information such as address, email address and telephone number.
- Business contact information (such as your name, job title, organisation, location, phone number, email address, and country).
- Marketing information (such as your contact preferences).
- Account log-in credentials (such as your email address or username and password when you sign up for an account with us).
- Service usage date (such as records of your use of the Service, including pages accessed, time and duration of usage, information related to the browser or device you use to access the Service, including IP address and related identifiers).
- Troubleshooting and support data (which is data you provide, or we otherwise collect, in connection with support queries we receive from you).
- Payment information (including your credit card numbers and associated identifiers and billing address).
- Information provided to us from other sources which you may choose to use to log in to the Service.
As required by us to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests:
- Giving our customers access to the Service
- Providing dynamic content within the Service, depending on how you use that product or service
- Letting you know about our products and services by post, email, and phone in accordance with your marketing preferences and law relating to direct marketing
- Analysing how you use the Service so we can improve our levels of service and develop future products and services
- Ensuring the security of our websites and information technology systems and protecting our rights.
Where you have provided your consent:
- Where we need your consent to process any sensitive personal information that you provide to us
- If we need your consent in order to send marketing for our products and services to you
- To place cookies on your device(s) and use similar technologies as described below.
Retaining the information
CebAI retains personal information it collects from you where there is an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with access to the Service, or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When there is no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, CebAI will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then CebAI will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Cookies and Links
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website and products use these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
We use session cookies within Ideation Suite™ products. Session cookies allow users to be recognised within Ideation Suite™ so any page changes or item or data selection you do is remembered from page to page. We store settings for a query, such as language, time filter, and sort by filter. This data is not shared with Third Parties. These need to be accepted by the user for the application to work properly.
Links to Other Sites
Links from other websites to our website
You may create a link to our website from another website, but only if you comply with the following conditions:
- you may only link to the homepage of our website. You must not create a link to any other page of our website, nor frame any page of our website.
- you may only link to our website from a website which you own; and
- you must not suggest that we have any association with you or that we approve or endorse your website or any of your products or services unless we expressly agree that you can do so.
- We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to our website at any time and without giving you prior notice.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, and we apply rigorous and commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have rights to your personal data held by Ideation Suite. These include:
- Rights to access your personal data to be provided by Ideation Suite™ within one calendar month – known as a Subject Access Requests. This includes information on:
- A description of your data
- A copy of your data
Rights to rectification and erasure
You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data held by Ideation Suite. Once information Ideation Suite has collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and processed, you sometimes have the right to have your data erased.
Rights to restriction of processing
You sometimes have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data or object to the processing of your data.
If you wish to withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data or otherwise restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, please contact us via email.
Rights to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data Ideation Suite holds in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from Ideation Suite.
If you have a concern about the way your personal information is handled, you are entitled to lodge a concern with a supervisory authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
If you have any questions about how Ideation Suite™ handles your personal information, you can contact Ideation Suite Data Protection Officer via email.
In that case, Ideation Suite will post notice of the change on its website and through your continued use of the Service you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
Ideation Suite encourages you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how Ideation Suite is protecting your privacy.
Should you have any concerns about your personal data at Ideation Suite please contact us by email