Entrepreneurship at Bayes
Entrepreneurship is the lifeblood of any economy. But ideas without business acumen are likely to fail.
With a full programme of support for entrepreneurs, from starts-ups to people working in more mature companies, Bayes Business School helps you and your business flourish.
Uniquely, Bayes also offers a £10 million investment programme that gives fledging businesses with potential, the seed capital needed to take off.
Why Bayes for Entrepreneurship
Our entrepreneurship programmes offer exciting opportunities for anyone wishing to start a business or take their business to the next level.
At Bayes you’ll benefit from:
- A vital concentration of talent and expertise where tutors and mentors blend academic theory with their own experiences of running a business.
- A central London location that puts you in touch with a world beating range of business contacts and networks.
- A variety of entrepreneurship programmes from one-hour talks to 3-year degree courses.
- Opportunities for all levels of business experience or size of organisation from nascent start up to blue-chip
- A highly practical approach to learning that you can put to immediate use developing your business.
- Development programmes to help businesses accelerate growth
Inspire the next generation of entrepreneur with your experiences. If you’ve grown a business and have insight to share, we’d love to work with you.