Entrepreneurship at Bayes
Entrepreneurship is the lifeblood of any economy. But ideas without business acumen are likely to fail.
With a full programme of support for entrepreneurs, from starts-ups to people working in more mature companies, Bayes Business School helps you and your business flourish.
Uniquely, Bayes also offers a £10 million investment programme that invests in businesses which have generated some revenue traction and are seeking early-stage growth or development capital, and provides board-level support to help businesses deliver on their plans.
Why Bayes for Entrepreneurship
Our entrepreneurship programmes offer exciting opportunities for anyone wishing to start a business or take their business to the next level.
At Bayes you’ll benefit from:
- A vital concentration of talent and expertise where tutors and mentors blend academic theory with their own experiences of running a business.
- A central London location that puts you in touch with a world beating range of business contacts and networks.
- A variety of entrepreneurship programmes from one-hour talks to 3-year degree courses.
- Opportunities for all levels of business experience or size of organisation from nascent start up to blue-chip
- A highly practical approach to learning that you can put to immediate use developing your business.
- Development programmes to help businesses accelerate growth
Inspire the next generation of entrepreneur with your experiences. If you’ve grown a business and have insight to share, we’d love to work with you.