Core modules 7 & 8
Human Resource Management
Stimulates thinking and understanding about the management of people in an organisational context. The focus is on specific HRM practices and policies, their effectiveness as well as skills necessary for their implementation. Designed for line managers, it is not intended to meet the detailed technical requirements of full-time HR professionals.
- From Personnel Management to Strategic HRM and business partnering
- Resourcing, recruitment and selection
- Training and development. Talent and career management
- Performance management: appraisals & pay/rewards
- EEO and Diversity Management. HRM policy