Teaching for the Dubai Executive MBA takes place in the DIFC-Centre of Excellence.
The Centre, a three-storey state-of-the-art education facility which includes seventeen seminar rooms, three lecture rooms, one lecture theatre, one auditorium, one computer lab/testing area, one brain-storming room, a resource centre, study areas and prayer rooms. You will have the use of the latest IT and audio-visual equipment such as high-tech video conferencing facilities. To make your educational experience as rewarding and as enjoyable as possible, we have compiled a list of client support services for your convenience:
Business Centre Coordinators (BCC)
The BCCs attend to every client event and are available on each floor to provide you with any support you need. Below are the names and contact details:
Contact number: 04 401 9326
Email address: L1.firstname.lastname@example.org
Redginald Del Castillo
Contact number: 04 401 9326
Email address: L3.email@example.com
Danielle Sarah Ylaya
Contact Number: 04 401 9325
Email address: L2.firstname.lastname@example.org
Clara Pauline Ucol
Contact number: 04 401 9324
Email address: email@example.com
Parking for students is free of charge throughout the duration of your programme. To benefit from this service, the students must present their parking ticket together with their school IDs at the main reception on P-Level for stamping.
Visitor Access Card:
Students need to surrender a valid ID to the Podium Level to obtain a visitor access card. Those with a valid DIFC access card can surrender it to the Podium security for activation.
The centre has dedicated prayer rooms for men and women which are available at Level 2.
The resources centre on the 3rd floor contains most of the Executive MBA Programme reading list books, best selling business books, as well as specialized magazines, local and international newspapers. Registered students from COE clients can borrow any books for up to two weeks, renewable for another two weeks. Opening hours are from 08.00 to 17:00 on weekdays and during client events. Students can access the Resources Centre after these timings with their student ID cards. For further information, please contact the BCCs at their email or phone numbers. Further information about the available resources and user instructions can be found here .
Lockers and wireless internet access are available free of charge. Please contact one of the BCCs to avail of these services.
Level 1, Seminar rooms 1-6 and Level 2, Seminar Rooms 1- 3 & 5 -11 & 13 are open from 08:00 to 22:00 for use by students upon registration with the BC Coordinators. For booking, please send an email to the BC Coordinators (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours before the required time.
Daytime Security Officer 055 374 1002
DIFC Emergency 050 285 5999
Police and Ambulance 999
Dubai Taxi 04 208 0808
Dubai Metro 800 9090
Click here to view a map of the DIFC .
DIFC Centre of Excellence Resources Centre User Instructions
You can access the search function by using one of the six desk top computer terminals in the library, then enter user name “admin” and password “Pass” and follow the below instructions.
- Click on “Library System” icon/link on the desktop
- Enter the “User name” and “Password” and choose English language.
- Click on “OPAC”
- Select “Simple Search” and search by Title, Subject, Author or Publisher, etc.
- For example, type “Ethics” as first word in a book Title.
- Click on “Search”
- Double click on the required resource from the search results.
- Copy the two letters in the “Call No.” for example “170 R E” where “R” is the first letter of the Author’s Name “Ronald H.” and “E” is the first letter in the book title “Ethics”.
For quick search/find, you can locate the required books based on their call number, since the resources are organized in Alphabetical order.
Rules in Borrowing Books:
- Books can only be borrowed by the DIFC Staff, CoE Partners and COE Client’s students who are currently having their classes at the DIFC-CoE.
- If the student or the staff has no record, the GSE will request the student/staff to fill out faithfully the Membership Form before he/she be allowed to borrow.
- Reading References cannot be taken out or borrowed.
- Students/DIFC Staff can borrow up to three resources at the same time for the following time period:
- All DIFC Centre of Excellence Partners: 2 weeks
- Faculty, Staff and students: 2 weeks
- DIFC Staff: 2 weeks
- Loan renewals may be made in person, by phone or by email to the librarian (contact details below).
- If the user wishes to borrow the resource, he/she needs to present the book to the librarian, along with a valid ID.
- Only one consecutive renewal is permitted by email, telephone or in person.
- In the case of loss, theft or damage of the resource, the borrower is expected to pay the replacement cost of the items.
For further information, please send an email the BC Coordinator team (email@example.com) or call at 04 401 93 24
* The borrowing policy for students is subject to changed, you should check with your respective University administration for updates.