Applications for the 2023 cohort are now open.
As soon as you submit a fully completed application it will be processed so there is no need to wait until the next deadline.
Once your application is complete and meets our entry requirements, it will be reviewed by the admissions panel and if successful you will be invited for an interview with a member of faculty.
The whole process from complete application to final decision typically takes 4 - 6 weeks.
Round Deadline Date Status
Round 1 25th September 2022 Closed
Round 2 06th November 2022 Closed
Round 3 08th January 2023 Closed
Round 4 12th February 2023 Closed
Round 5 26th March 2023 Closed
Round 6 * 07th May 2023 Closed
Round 7 18th June 2023 Open
Round 8 ** Rolling applications
* If you require a student visa it is strongly recommended you apply by round 6 in order to have enough time to prepare your visa application and complete the process.
** Rolling applications will only run if there are still places available.
Contact us with any questions or if you would like us to assess your suitability for the programme please complete the CV review form.
Six reasons to apply early
- The earlier rounds present greater opportunities to be considered for financial awards and scholarships. However, it is important that you explore all options for funding your studies independently and do not solely rely on securing a financial award or scholarship. We strongly recommend you submit an application to the programme no later than Round 4 specifically if you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
- Due to the competitive nature of securing a place on the MBA programme a waitlist is operated throughout the year. This is done in order to ensure there is balance and diversity in the cohort. If you are placed on the waitlist it is possible you could be offered a place at a later stage in the recruitment cycle. Further information will be provided at that time on next steps in the process.
- You will have first choice with University accommodation.
- There will be a longer period of time to make arrangements for the upcoming year, including addressing any work commitments, preparing for international travel and the visa process.
- You will receive invites to additional pre-programme events and networking opportunities.
- It provides extra time to connect with future class mates.