The Bayes Executive MBA in Dubai is delivered over two years, through a number of different learning channels. This ensures a energetic and varied process involving distance learning, e-learning using Moodle, as well as face-to-face in the classroom. Throughout your studies you will be supported by a course officer.
You will attend monthly workshops for each module. These are taught by visiting Bayes faculty and will take place over a long weekend in Dubai (normally organised around the second weekend of the month). The workshops are held at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and involve lectures, group discussions, presentations and activities.
To help you study between the regular workshops, you will have access to a customised Virtual Learning Environment called Moodle. This includes:
- Interactive learning materials
- Academic support via Q&A and discussion forums
- Course work submission and tutor feedback
- Bayes electronic library resources
- Student cafe/network for exchanging ideas and sharing experiences.
The learning materials consist of the following:
- Structured study guides
- Appropriate reading materials
- Exercises and other self-assessment activities
- Case studies
- Review questions and questions for group discussion
- Useful web-links and internet resources
Moodle is available to all Bayes MBA students and creates a three-way interaction between students, academics and our administration teams.
Student resource and support
Throughout your studies you will be well supported by two administrative teams. One is based locally at the Dubai campus, the other at the London campus. For academic issues, you will have access to your tutors online as well as face-to-face at the workshops.
The team in the London office will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery and support of the EMBA Dubai programme, ensuring you understand the academic requirements of the programme to successfully complete your EMBA.