Funding your studies
Invest in your future: funding your master’s
A master’s degree from Bayes Business School can change your career and your life, but we understand that it is a significant financial investment. It is therefore important to plan how you will fund your studies. We highly recommend that offer-holders arrange their funding (or find alternative sources of funding in case their scholarship or loan application is not successful) before paying their deposit.
In this section you’ll find information regarding course scholarships, MSc Programme scholarships, alumni discounts and other external funding opportunities for postgraduate study at Bayes Business School.
Scholarships at Bayes Business School
We offer a number of scholarship opportunities, including MSc Programme scholarships, course scholarships and alumni discounts. You can find information on these on the MSc Programme scholarships page.
Unless otherwise stated, you must have accepted your course offer and paid your deposit in order to be considered for an MSc Programme scholarship.
Other funding opportunities
Scholarship applications are extremely competitive. We recommend that you prepare a back-up source of funding in case you’re not successful. We list alternative sources of funding below, and your home government might also provide scholarships for study abroad.
Some of these scholarships/loans have early deadlines and require you to already hold an offer on a master’s degree.
- PG Government Loan - up to £11,570 available from the Government for applicants to Postgraduate Master's degrees
- Chevening Scholarship - UK Government scholarships and fellowships that enable future leaders to study in the UK
- City, University of London Scholarship Finder - in addition to the scholarships available at Bayes Business School, you can find other funding options on this City, University of London scholarships page
- The Alternative Guide to Postgraduate Funding - contact email@example.com to request a free copy of this book
- Mansion House Scholarship (Overseas students)
- US Federal Aid (US students)
- Unitemps is a university recruitment agency for students and graduates looking for temporary jobs
- Study UK (British Council) scholarship webpage
- FindAMasters.com Postgraduate Scholarships - information and advice on how to find and apply for scholarships
- Brain Capital Master Education Fund is a tuition financing programme for German students
- LIFE Scholarship Programme - for students who are Lebanese/of Lebanese descent on finance, business and economics-related degrees
- Spotcap Fintech Fellowship - award of £8,000, designed to contribute to the costs of a fintech-related master's degree or MBA at a UK university
- Rapid Formations Entrepreneur Scholarship Programme - scholarship to assist with the financial costs of study, through which the acquisition and development of skills will potentially culminate in a successful enterprise.