I am currently a fourth-year PhD student in Finance at Bayes Business School (formerly Cass). My research interests are macro-finance, international finance, and empirical asset pricing.
My dissertation is jointly supervised by Professor Lucio Sarno and Professor Maik Schmeling.
- MSc in Investment and Wealth Management, Imperial College London, United Kingdom, Sep 2016 – Nov 2017
- MA (Hons) in Accountancy and Finance, Heriot-Watt University, United Kingdom, Oct 2012 – Jun 2016
- Macro Research, Fulcrum Asset Management, Jan – Jul 2020
- Teaching Assistant, City, University of London, Oct 2018 – present
- Portfolio Construction Research, Fideuram Asset Management, May – Aug 2017
Chinese (Mandarin) and English.