Saha is a PhD candidate in Operations Management at Bayes Business School (formerly Cass).
Her research focuses on quantifying the impact of flexible workforce on healthcare performance measures and finding the optimal mix of flexible and permanent workers.
She holds a Master degree in Mining Engineering from University of Alberta, Canada, and a Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering from K.N.Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
- MSc, University of Alberta, Canada, Sep 2014 – Sep 2016
- BSc, K.N.Toosi University of Technology, Iran, Sep 2008 – Sep 2012
- PhD Candidate, Bayes Business School (formerly Cass), Sep 2017 – present
- Industrial Engineer, Sangin Kar Sanat, Jun 2013 – Aug 2014
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Persian (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
- Americas - North
- Middle East
- Dr Navid Izady, Senior lecturer in Operations Research
- Malaki, S., Khodayari, F., Pourrahimian, Y. and Liu, W.V. (2017). An application of mathematical programming and sequential Gaussian simulation for block cave production scheduling. Underground Mining Technology 11-13 October, Sudbury, Canada.