- +44 (0)20 7040 5060
106 Bunhill Row
My main research interest moves along business and society interaction, I am particularly interested in exploring the mechanism and procedures of public-private interaction on government of CSR and private politicizing in the hybrid governance models. From theoretical domain my studies can be positioned among organizational theory studies and governance and public policy. Considering my academic background and nature of my research question I employ a wide range of methodologies from quantitative analysis (dynamic models of panel data) to qualitative comparative analysis (QCA) and grounded theory. I am also interested in teaching about both theory and methodology (in specific quantitative method) and particularly critical theory and try to always keep the principle of critical thinking model as the main character of my teaching activities.
- MRes-business and finance, Carlos III University of Madrid, Spain, Sep 2017 – Sep 2019
- Master of business-international business, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, Sep 2009 – Feb 2012
- BSc-Architectural Engineering, Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University, Iran, Sep 2004 – Sep 2009
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), Persian (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Spanish; Castilian (can read, speak and understand spoken).
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Business
- Organization Theory
- Government Policy & Regulation
- Multivariate statistics
- oil & gas
- Americas - North
- Beunza, D. and Rahanjam, S. (2023). Understanding Best Practice in Industry Self-Regulation: The Case of the Financial Services Culture Board.