Kirla Ferreira is a PhD candidate in Marketing at Cass Business School. Her research interests include consumer behaviour and decision-making.
Before joining Cass in 2018, Kirla completed a Master of Science in Marketing at Fundacao Getulio Vargas in Sao Paulo, earning a honor mention award for her master’s dissertation. Outside of academia, Kirla was an entrepreneur and also worked in the telecommunications industry at large companies in Brazil and in the United States.
- PhD, Cass Business School, United Kingdom, Sep 2017
- Master of Science Marketing (Hons), Fundacao Getulio Vargas EAESP, Brazil, Jan 2016 – Mar 2018
English and Portuguese.
Conference papers and proceedings (3)
- C. Ferreira, K. and Botelho, D. Untangling Different Envy Episodes and their Effects on Brand Attitude. 49th Annual Association for Consumer Research Conference Dallas/USA.
- Ferreira, K. and Botelho, D. Consumer Envy and Brand Relationships. 47th European Marketing Academy Annual Conference Glasgow/UK.
- Ferreira, K. and Botelho, D. Why do They Have it and not I? Envy and Consumption. Association for Consumer Research, Latin American Conference Cali/ Colombia.
- Ferreira, K. and Botelho, D. (2021). (Un)deservingness distinctions impact envy subtypes: Implications for brand attitude and choice. Journal of Business Research, 125, pp. 89–102. doi:10.1016/j.jbusres.2020.12.008.