- PhD candidate, Bayes Business School (formerly Cass), United Kingdom, Oct 2018 – Jul 2021
- Master in Philosophy, Bayes Business School (formerly Cass), United Kingdom, Sep 2017 – Oct 2018
- Msc in Administration, Insper Institute of Education and Research, Brazil, Aug 2011 – Aug 2013
- PhD candidate, City, University London, Oct 2018 – Oct 2021
- Financial Planning Analyst, Oracle (Brazil), Feb 2018 – Aug 2009
- Visiting Lecturer, Centro Universitário Monte Serrat - Unimonte, Oct 2013 – Nov 2018
- Research Project Manager, Accenture, Jun 2013 – Apr 2017
- Academic Research Assistant, Insper Institute for High Performance, Oct 2011 – Mar 2013
- Owner, Plateau Advisory Firm for SME's, Aug 2010 – Aug 2017
- Budget and Financial Planning Analyst, Avon Cosmetics, Aug 2009 – Aug 2010
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), Portuguese (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Spanish - Latin American (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
- Americas - Latin
- Oliveira, F.D.M., Islam, G. and Toraldo, M.L. (2017). Multimodal Imaginaries and the “Big Worm”: Materialities, Artefacts and Analogies in São Paulo’s Urban Renovation. Research in the Sociology of Organizations (pp. 27–62). Emerald Publishing Limited.
Conference papers and proceedings (4)
- Oliveira, F.D.M., Scarbrough, H. and Haefliger, S. (2020). “At the service of common values” – Knowledge flows and boundary conditions in Online Imagined Communities.
- Oliveira, F.D.M., Scarbrough, H., Haefliger, S. and Schönfeld, K.C.V. (2020). Learning in the virtual agon: Knowledge flow in online imagined communities.
- Oliveira, F.D.M. (2019). Organising shared subjectivities - taxonomy for imaginaries.
- Oliveira, F.D.M., Islam, G. and Scarbrough, H. (2018). Nostalgic Futures: Temporality and Sensemaking in an Urban Field Configuring Event.
Journal articles (3)
- Lazzarini, S.G., Pongeluppe, L.S., Ito, N.C., Oliveira, F.D.M. and Ovanessoff, A. (2020). Public Capacity, Plural Forms of Collaboration, and the Performance of Public Initiatives: A Configurational Approach. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 30(4), pp. 579–595. doi:10.1093/jopart/muaa007.
- Duarte, A.L.D.C.M., Oliveira, F.D.M., Santos, A.D.A. and Santos, B.F.C.D. (2017). Evolução na utilização e nos gastos de uma operadora de saúde. Ciência & Saúde Coletiva, 22(8), pp. 2753–2762. doi:10.1590/1413-81232017228.00912016.
- Ito, N., Pongeluppe, L.S., Lazzarini, S.G., Oliveira, F. and Ovanessoff, A. (2017). Hybrids of Hybrids? Plural Forms of Collaboration and the Social Value of Public Initiatives. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2017(1), pp. 15338–15338. doi:10.5465/ambpp.2017.15338abstract.