Dr Stefano De Cesaris
- +44 (0)20 7040 8632
106 Bunhill Row
I am a Senior Lecturer in the accounting group of the finance faculty at Bayes Business School.
My areas of expertise are financial statement analysis, corporate valuation, M&A and LBO analysis and corporate financial forecasting.
Prior to joining Bayes, I worked at Goldman Sachs in London, first in the Advisory Group (M&A) and then in the Global Investment Research Division (equity research). In 2005, I joined AMT Training, a leading provider of financial training for investment banks and investment firms globally.
I have over 15 years of experience teaching accounting and finance to professional and student audiences worldwide.
I teach the following modules at Bayes:
- Accounting & Finance (MSc and EMBA)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (MSc)
- Corporate Restructuring (MSc)
- Applied Financial Analysis for Managers and Investors (MBA)
In 2013 I had the pleasure of being the recipient of the Overall Achievement Award in the Student Voice Awards at City University and in 2020 I was shortlisted for the Bayes Business School (formerly Cass) Academic Impact Award in the Students' Union Awards.
- Master in Economics, Guido Carli Free International University for Social Studies, Rome, Italy, Sep 1993 – Jun 1998
- Instructor, AMT Training, Jul 2005 – present
- Analyst, Goldman Sachs, 2000 – 2003
English and Italian.
- Accounting Standards
- Asset Valuation
- Financial Accounting
- Investment Banking
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Management Accounting
- investment banking
- Americas - North