Before joining Bayes Business School as a Lecturer in Corporate Social Responsability, Lucrezia was a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School (and Hughes Hall College), where she studied the perceptions of organizations and other stakeholders on climate change mitigation strategies, and in particular on negative emissions technologies and practices.
She holds a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Management and International Management from Bocconi University in Milan and a CEMS Master's degree in International Management, and completed her PhD in Management Sciences at Esade Business School in Barcelona, in the Department of Society, Politics, and Sustainability with a visiting period at Babson College, MA. In her PhD, Lucrezia studied how organizational members interpret and respond to natural environmental stimuli such as climate change or natural disasters, and how these interpretations and responses shape organizational practices, using different qualitative and quantitative methods and contexts, such as tropical agriculture, Japanese companies, and large European organizations.
Her work has been published in journals like Business Ethics Quarterly and Business and Society Review. She is the co-founder of the Sustainability PhD Community and an elected member of the Academy of Management Organizations and the Natural Environment Division Communication Team.
- PhD in Management Sciences, Esade Business School, Spain, Sep 2018 – Jun 2021
- Master of Research in Management Sciences, Esade Business School, Spain, Sep 2017 – Jul 2018
- CEMS Master in International Management, CEMS, Italy, Sep 2015 – Jul 2016
- Master in International Management, Bocconi University, Italy, Sep 2014 – Apr 2017
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Bocconi University, Italy, Sep 2011 – Oct 2014
- Visiting Research Associate, University of Cambridge Judge Business School, Oct 2022 – present
- Lecturer in Corporate Social Responsibility, Bayes Business School, Sep 2022 – present
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, Feb 2021 – Sep 2022
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Journal articles (3)
- Baudoin, L., Carmine, S., Nava, L., Poggioli, N. and van den Broek, O.M. (2022). Imagining a Place for Sustainability Management: An Early Career Call for Action. Journal of Management Studies. doi:10.1111/joms.12887.
- Nava, L. and Tampe, M. (2022). The Challenge of Implementing Voluntary Sustainability Standards: A Dynamic Framework on the Tension between Adherence and Adaptation. Business Ethics Quarterly pp. 1–31. doi:10.1017/beq.2022.1.
- Nava, L. (2022). Rise from ashes: A dynamic framework of organizational learning and resilience in disaster response. Business and Society Review, 127(S1), pp. 299–318. doi:10.1111/basr.12261.