Ga-Young Choi joined the Faculty of Finance at Bayes Business School in 2022. Her primary research interests include disclosure, information intermediaries, and taxation. Ga-Young has taught Principles of Taxation and Taxation at the undergraduate level. She also has teaching experiences in Intermediate Accounting and Research Methodologies at undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Accounting Seminar Organiser, Bayes Business School, Jan 2023 – present
- Bayes Business School (2022) Research Pump Priming Grant
- Accounting Standards
- Capital Markets
- Financial Accounting
Journal articles (2)
- Cho, H., Choi, G.-.Y. and Lee, J. (2023). The impact of internet articles on investor trading decisions by investor types: Evidence from Korean stock market. Finance Research Letters, 56. doi:10.1016/j.frl.2023.104110.
- Cho, H. and Choi, G.-.Y. (2023). Managerial ability and revenue-expense matching: accrual estimation versus real business decision. Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, 30(4), pp. 1120–1135. doi:10.1080/16081625.2021.1977663.
- Korean Accounting Association International Conference. (Conference) Jeju, South Korea (2023). Session/Day Chair. Invited speaker.
- American Accounting Association Annual Meeting. (Conference) Virtual (2022). Invited speaker.
Keynote lectures/speeches (2)
- University of Liverpool, UK. (Scheduled). (2023). Invited Seminar Talk
- University of Manchester, UK. (2022). Invited Seminar Talk