Lecturer in Organisational Behaviour
- +44 (0)20 7040 5970
106 Bunhill Row
Ece Kaynak is a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) of Organizational Behavior at Bayes Business School (formerly Cass). Prior to joining Bayes, Dr. Kaynak completed her PhD in Management Science and Engineering at Stanford University, and her MSc in Management, Organizations and Governance at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Dr. Kaynak studies the changing nature of work and employment. Her dissertation project on coding bootcamps in Silicon Valley examines how workers attempt to reskill themselves to join growing job areas and do so without established organizations serving as the backdrop for their careers. In previous work, she conducted an ethnography of corporate public affairs professionals to uncover how organizations attempt to influence their legal and regulatory environments.
At Bayes Business School, Dr. Kaynak is part of the teaching team for Introduction to Management for undergraduate students, Managing Strategic Change elective course for MBA students, and Critical Analysis for Business course for undergraduate students.
- PhD, Stanford University, United States, 2019
- MSc, London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom, 2010
- BA, Bogazici University, Turkey, 2007
- Industrial Relations/Labour Studies
- Organization Theory
- Organizational Behaviour
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Kaynak, E. and Barley, S.R. (2019). Shaping the Political Environment: An Ethnography of Public Affairs Professionals at Work. Work and Occupations, 46(3), pp. 265–306. doi:10.1177/0730888419829175.