We now produce monthly newsletters on our activities. To ensure you receive it:
See our monthly newsletter
Property Chronicle Articles
Valuing REITs at a time of market turbulence – Alex Moss takes a look at how implicit pricing can help valuation models at times of market turbulence.
What will the world look like in 2021? – Alex Moss makes predictions as to how the real estate world will look in summer 2021.
The funding gap in retail property – Nicole Lux Analysis of recent value declines in retail property and assesses the implications for lenders and asset owners.
Recent Media Articles
- Commercial-Property Loan Defaults Surge 44% on U.K. Lockdown - Bloomberg
- Hammerson’s retail parks sale eases rent worries - The Times
- UK lockdown impedes property lending activity – survey - IPE Real Assets
- UK sees sharp rise in underperforming loans during Covid - Property EU
- UK commercial-property loan defaults surge 44% - The Business Times
- UK Lending Report loan market has reached the bottom - Real Capital News
We recommend signing up to the Property Chronicle to keep abreast of latest market developments.
In addition to our own series of webinars which will be announced shortly we recommend the Cambridge University Academic Seminars on real estate.