Funding and Sponsorship
The new Centre will provide an opportunity for practitioners (individuals and corporates) to partner with us in a number of areas.
Sponsorship benefits include
- The opportunity to review and provide input and direction to the research as it is being developed. Thus providing sponsors access to early conclusions and related knowledge and insights;
- Sponsor to be named on the quarterly report published by the Centre
- Sponsor’s name to be associated workshops and conferences
- Two invitations per sponsor to attend any conference or workshop organised by the Centre
- The opportunity for sponsors to provide guest lecturers for the Real Estate and Real Estate Investment classes and related topics taught at the school.
- Sponsors entitled to use and reference data and analysis from the Centre academic research and publications
- Discounts on Executive Education courses (10%)
- Access to the Bayes student pool for potential internship and recruitment.
- Acknowledgement in all publications (print or electronic) issued by the Centre
- Naming on the on the Centre page on the Bayes website
- Invitations to Bayes events. The school hosts over 100 events every year providing opportunities for high level networking
- Invitations to select post event dinners at Bayes Business School
- Invitations to the Annual Rector’s Dinner at Mansion House.
For details of sponsorship please contact either Alex Moss or Ruth Velenski