Read about our latest news and research. Subscribe to our Newsletter.
- Leading with Creativity: Meet Diana Squires
Meet Diana Squires, Master’s in Innovation, Creativity and Leadership graduate and Global Women’s Leadership Programme Scholar
January 10, 2023
- International employability and entrepreneurship programme aids partnerships for 24 UK and Sub-Saharan Africa universitiesBayes Business School programme works to reduce levels of youth unemployment in Sub-Saharan Africa.
October 26, 2022
- Bayes celebrates collaborative partnerships at Global Women Inventors & Innovators Network annual conference
Speakers from around the world spoke on subjects including non-fungible tokens, female inventors and Intellectual Property.
August 16, 2022
- City hosts University of Havana officials
The City Law School and Bayes Business School recently hosted Marian Cabrera and Arlem Perdomo Diaz from the University of Havana.
July 19, 2022
- How Collaborative Working across the Globe is Increasing Innovation and Creativity
Bayes Business School centres showcase breadth of innovative and creative collaborations across the globe to celebrate World Creativity and Innovation Week.
May 6, 2022
- World Creativity and Innovation Day at Bayes Business School
The Centre for Creativity in Professional Practice (C2P2) and The National Centre for Creativity enabled by AI (CebAI), research centres within Bayes Business School celebrated collaborative innovations for the United Nations' World Creativity and Innovation Day. In 2021, the special focus on Goal 16, the sustainable development of peace, justice & strong institutions.
April 21, 2022
- City receives Alan Turing Institute Network Development Award
City, University of London has been named among the first-ever successful UK university applicants to The Alan Turing Institute’s Network Development Awards.
February 2 2022
- Bayes Research Day: The value of research and collaboration
Bayes Business School hosts inaugural research day to share projects in progress and discuss the benefits and challenges of greater collaboration.
January 27, 2022
- Business School works with the next generation of international entrepreneurs to support creativity and innovation
University leading two projects overseas as part of British Council programme to boost entrepreneurship and enterprise skills for students and young business people
July 15, 2021
- City, University of London to lead international programme to support employability and entrepreneurship for studentsBritish Council project will promote increased opportunities, industrialisation, and closer relationships between the UK and Sub-Saharan African universities.
July 8, 2021.