Events, conferences and seminars
Upcoming events, conferences and seminars
The Centre for Econometric Analysis (CEA) is at the forefront of econometric research and actively collaborates with several world leading universities and research centres of the financial industry to produce and disseminate cutting-edge research. The CEA organises and co-organises seminars and international conferences on a regular basis to provide a forum for discussing recent developments in econometric theory and applications.
Young Scholars Online Research Seminars
The CEA is proud to support young scholars in various econometric fields giving them the opportunity to present their working papers to an audience of world leading academics, financial institutions, and practitioners. Young scholars interested in presenting their work should contact Elisabetta Pellini (CEA coordinator) via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date for their presentation.
Previous and future seminar examples
- “Correlated Logit Models for Panel Binary Outcomes”
27th May 2021, 17:00 (GMT)
Presenter: Lin Xu, University of Zurich, Department of Economics.
- "State Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Extensive Margin of Trade”
21st June 2021, 17:00 (GMT)
Presenter: Amrei Stammann, Heinrich-Heine-University Duesseldorf
- “The role of information unbiasedness in panel data likelihoods”
16th September 2021, 17:00 (UK time)
Presenter: Martin Schumann, Maastricht University.
- “How does the interaction between environmental policy and intellectual property rights affect environmental innovation?: A study of 7 OECD countries”
14th October 2021, 17:00 (GMT)
Presenter: Aneeq Sarwar, Centre for Transformative Innovation, Swinburne University
- "Is infrastructure productive? Nonparametric modelling and forecasting-driven model selection in a cross-sectionally dependent panel framework". 21st December 2021, 16:00 (GMT).
Presenter: Giada Andrea Prete, Department of Economics and Management, University of Ferrara (Italy).
27th International Panel Data Conference, University Residential Centre, Bertinoro, Italy
- 16th – 19th June 2022
Submission for contributed sessions will start from 15th November 2021 to 15th March 2022