Building Better Governance
Building Better Governance: good practice guides
This series of good practice guides covers the essentials of nonprofit governance and offers a practical approach to improving the effectiveness of your board.
Produced by our expert CCE consultants, Caroline Copeman, Fiona Ash and Christine Fogg, 'Building Better Governance' will be a particularly useful resource for trustees and senior leadership teams, covering the key areas of practice that make the difference between a board that does the minimum and one that is truly effective.
- Developing the whole top team
- Developing a dashboard and balanced scorecard
- Effective board meetings
- Board reports that add value
- Board and trustee performance review
- Board involvement in strategy and development planning
If you need further information, advice or support on organisational governance issues, please get in touch or visit our Consultancy pages.