Foundation for Growth
Foundations for Growth helps owner managers of early stage or smaller turnover businesses who want to build solid foundations for future growth.
The programme will help you:
- Understand the core building blocks for business success in the key areas of Markets, Money, Management, and Me
- Articulate a clear and inspiring vision of the future that links with your personal goals for the business
- Create a 12-18 month action plan to establish and grow your business further.
The programme is suitable for you if:
- You have hit a glass ceiling after the start-up phase
- You have an ambition to have more than a 'lifestyle' business
- You feel you need to develop leadership and management skills in order to increase the potential of the business
- You are keen to bring in other people but are worried about taking the plunge
- You have been so busy working that you have lost sight of your goals.
Structured around the four key themes of Markets, Money, Management and Me, our unique and proven process will allow you to establish where you are now, where you are going and how you will get there.
With the help of an experienced business coach (who will have run their own their own business) to guide you through the assignments, as well as feedback from your peers, this is possibly the most rigorous programme for early-stage businesses available.
Our distinctive approach around the 'Me' theme ensures that the personal goals of the owner manager and the business goals are aligned. This is a key factor if the plan is to be implemented and not shelved.
Foundations for Growth consists of five one-day modules which will be held at Cass Business School. Each module will run from 9.30am - 5pm and incorporates:
- New ideas and appropriate business models
- An opportunity to immediately apply those new ideas and models to your business
- Challenges and support from your business coach and peers
- Inspirational stories from owner managers who have faced and overcome the same challenges and issues that you face.
To find out more, come along to one of our free Better Business Briefing events, which take place at Cass and other venues outside London.